These for those tough to reach and tough to trim trails. Jaws give you a 1.5" cut. Works great on those trails where blow down, or else snow drag have the trail plugged, needing a clearing. Also great to have for those exploring missions for blazing new lines.
From Corona's info:
- 3X greater cutting power with compound action.
- Fiberglass handles
- Extendable Handle Compound Action Bypass Lopper, cuts 1 1/2" diameter
- 4-Bar compound linkage
- Resharpenable, PTFE non-stick coated, high-carbon steel bypass blade
- Slant-ground hook with sap groove
- Foam grips for comfort
- Handles extend from 21"- 33"